Sunday, September 16, 2007

Los Angeles

Los Angeles was another great time. Good friend and colleague Adi Shayan was super kind to accommodate me in his 'humble abode' for three awesome days.

Adi has been VCL's Business Dev Manager and Producer and has been based in LA, Burbank for more than 3 years now. (Prior to that, in Bangalore he was very closely responsible for setting up VCL.) He is also very popular amongst the Deli's in the Burbank area. There was a time when I was pretty much lost in that area and I entered an Indian hotel there and asked them to dial 'Adi's number'. The owner instantly recognised Adi by his name and dialed his number without even taking it from me. Wow!

He also introduced me to his good friend Vinod who is working as a programmer at Walt Disney feature film studios. My taste-buds were treated to some much needed Indian food.

(Here I am with Adi having dinner at Mel's Inn in Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood)

No comments: