Monday, June 16, 2008

Moving On with my Animation Career!!

It was tremendously satisfying experience having spent close to five years with Tata Elxsi, VCL. It has always had a great working culture as a company. I am totally thankful to all the super cool oppurtunities I had been given and for that would want to thank Pankaj Khandpur (the creative and business head), Indraneel (the operation manager), to my supervisors (Shrirang, Suhael, Mandy & Jitu bhai), to my close buddies in VCL, Subbu, Ravi Datla, RajeshV, Malli, Anil Singh....and to my amazing team and the other leads on Romeo, Bhavesh, Deepak Ganguly (Dada), Ritwik and Jaywant. You all rock!!!


Immediately post completing my assignments at VCL, I accepted what many in the animation world would call it as, 'the dream offer' to work for the dream team of DreamWorks Animation. What more! The coolest thing about it all was, it was all going to be set up in Bangalore, a place I call home. Sweet!!!

(when I was young as an animator, I would read about 'the phone call' a lot and today I can totally relate to it, you can't hear better news than that)

No comments: